Grades 7-9 (Eng. & Fr. Immer.)
Ms. Karen Elgert
Principal: Ms. Karen Elgert
Vice Principal: Mr. Chuck Hebert
This very busy junior high school is located in the hub of the City of Wetaskiwin and offers both English and French Immersion programs and French as a Second Language at all grade levels. A strong academic program is balanced by a variety of option courses and extracurricular activities.
Our population is comprised of:
1. Students from a wide range of socio economic backgrounds.
2. Students from a wide variety of ethnic backgrounds.
"Inspire, Embrace, Succeed"
We provide an education where students feel they belong, where we inspire, and celebrate learning, where we focus on student strengths and help all students succeed.
Ecole Queen Elizabeth Junior High School is a learning community that is caring, collaborative, committed to celebrating diversity and respected for its focus on success; where students believe and embrace that learning has the power to insipire them to develop to their potential.
Values: Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Trustworthiness, Courage, Creativity, Perservance
- Improve the academic success of all students
- Enhance the success of First Nations students and encourage the active involvement of their families
- Improving citizenship by developing positive and responsible behavour
The Education Plan is available in the Documents Section found under the About Us tab.
Programs and Services
We encourage and support all our students in whichever classroom they may be in order for them to be successful.